Raw Meat Technical and Editorial Photography
We specialize in making meat look good on camera. We don’t just see a piece of meat on a foam tray.
We customize your photo shoot from the initial concept phase, through background and prop selection to meat cutting and sculpting to food styling.
Recently we managed a 250 image raw meat photo shoot to be used for an industry wide beef technical library.
We also love managing, styling and shooting cooked meat. Take a look at our project which highlights the beauty and versatility of 3 oz. portions of lean, cooked, thin filets.
We are most proud of Kari’s book, The Art of Beef Cutting. Yes, that’s Range, too.
When investing in a photo library or catalogue, one of the main challenges is managing the budget.
- A keen understanding of the product can affect the length of the photo shoot and dictate the budget
- We can efficiently manage any size raw or cooked meat photo shoot – from thin cuts to thick cuts
- Project management including pre- and post-production
- Performed meat cutting, sculpting and styling
- Handled food and prop styling
- Supplied creative services