The Beef Checkoff
Skillet-to-Oven Cooking Method
Range introduced the skillet-to-oven cooking method to consumers under the current Beef Alternative Merchandising (BAM) program. To communicate the skillet-to-oven method, an exclusive approach chefs use, Range created the Chef’s Secret campaign.
This cooking method is also a real time saver. While the beef filets are in the oven, consumers can prepare a few side dishes and have a delicious, nutritious meal on the table in less than 30 minutes. To showcase this approach, Range created the Dinner’s Ready campaign.
Both unique campaigns contained the following elements
- In-store consumer posters
- Consumer brochures
- Service meat case static clings
- Analyzed market level scan data to select the appropriate
meat cuts to represent the target audience
- Created a shot list, style sheet
- Cut and styled all samples for the project
- Created a library of custom photography